This cabinet has been designed with 45 years of combined experience to maintain a high standard. The machine is fully CE certified and we are very proud to be manufacturing in the UK. Re-designing the standard dry blast format made huge improvements, such as; using high lux energy lighting units to solve problems with shadowing within the cabinet and also the extraction system. The vents are now placed in the correct area to clear visibility when blasting. The pressure system has a steeper cone shape to make sure that the Saunder’s valve is constantly fed with abrasive.
This dry blaster is the small brother to the BW1500DB, and the number refers to its ample width of 1000mm, allowing large items to be blasted in the chamber.
- Single phase supply as standard
- Can use a wider range of heavier and more abrasive media
- Integral twin cartridge dust extraction
- Large viewing window
- High quality lighting unit and energy saving
- Adjustable pressure control
- Large base food pedal
- Sealed Hopper sieve
- Side door media trays includes large armholes and heavy duty gauntlets
- Choice of nozzles with air jet or pressure
- Air was gun
- Dust hopper with ball valve
- Fully CE Compliant
- We can build any size just call us for details
- Rubber lining
- Wheel Holder
- Separate Extractor
Demonstration facilities for wet, dry and ultrasonic cleaning are available, please phone to book a visit.
Trade and distributors inquiries are welcomed.
We have engineers based in the North and South of England.
Draychem stock all media, chemicals, parts for our machine, as well as, other leading brands.