Pressure Dry Blaster
HQ – UK – BW1000DB
What is it for?
- General purpose machine for companies and small businesses who require parts t be prepared for painting or powder coating.
- It can also be used for surface cleaning of parts that require a more aggressive treatment to remove corrosion.
How does it work?
- The negative pressure pulls abrasive into the blast gun where the compressed air directs the abrasive through a blast nozzle.
- The abrasive mixture will then travel through the nozzle.
- Aiming the nozzle to the area you want to clean.
- Th high intense mixture will then push the particles towards the surface or work piece.
Specification (standard Machine):
- External dimensions – H 1950mm x D 1580mm x W 1265mm.
- Internal dimensions – H 850mm x D 1000mm x W 1000mm
- This dry blaster is the small brother to the BW1500DB, and the number refers to its ample width of 1000mm, allowing large items to be blasted in the chamber.
- This cabinet has been designed with 45 years of combined experience to maintain a high standard
- The machine is fully CE certified
- Re-designing the standard dry blast format made huge improvements, such as; using high lux energy lighting units to solve problems with shadowing within the cabinet and also the extraction system.
- The vents are now placed in the correct area to clear visibility when blasting.
- The pressure system has a steeper cone shape to make sure that the Saunder’s valve is constantly fed with abrasive.
- Single phase supply as standard
- Can use a wider range of heavier and more abrasive media
- Integral twin cartridge dust extraction
- Large viewing window
- High quality lighting unit and energy saving
- Adjustable pressure control
- Large base food pedal
- Sealed Hopper sieve
- Side door media trays includes large armholes and heavy duty gauntlets
- Choice of nozzles with air jet or pressure
- Air was gun
- Dust hopper with ball valve
- Fully CE Compliant
- We can build any size just call us for details
- Rubber lining
- Wheel Holder
- Separate Extractor
- Demonstration facilities for wet, dry and ultrasonic cleaning are available, please phone to book a visit.
- £4250 + VAT (For a left/right opening, pressure cabinet).
- Lease or Rent for 60 months term will be £2.84 per day – subject to status.