Hot Eco Manual Parts Washer
What is it for?
- Manual hot parts washer with a stainless steel interior and exterior.
- Ideal for washing engine parts and industrial applications.
- Can remove carbon, oil and other contaminants.
How does it work?
- Place the item that you want to wash in the top of the machine.
- The parts washer will then heat roughly to 38°C.
- This certain temperature will ensure optimal cleaning process by being through the brush, the soaking or the sprinkler.
- The heated water will then wash any item you have placed on top of the washer.
- Dimensions of Working Area- 900×600 mm.
- Loading Capacity(kg.)- 50
- Tank Capacity(lt.) -30
- Heated With Temperature Control
- Electric- Single Phase Supply 240v Plug
- Stainless Steel Body – Material AISI430 CHROME
- Dimensions of the Machine(mm.) 900x600x1100
- Fully CE Marked
- 12 Months Warranty
- We recommend using our Draychem’s detergent with this machine to give you the efficient cleaning you desire.
- WestWash 1 or WestWash 2 works well this machine.
- We do required any technical support in regards to the chemicals, just give us a call to one of our technical team on 01604-811-505.
- You can buy this machine outright or rent.
- Outright is £1,600 + VAT + Delivery.
- Rent is £12.98 + VAT per week (subject to status).
- After the 36 rental months, the machine will then be yours fully.
- If you purchase our chemicals, we can supply this from £65 + VAT per 25ltr containers. Further discount will be applied for bulk orders).
Another Blast Wash product just in a different colour.