Front Loading Washer (Superior Range)
Spraywash or Front Loading Machines
What is it for?
- Front loading is a cleaning machine where the door is at the front of the machine.
- Superior range implies that these machines are higher rank, status and quality compared to our small business industrial machines.
- Front Loading designs can be up to 3 meters and also bespoke sizes.
- Hot parts spray wash machines are ideal for garages and engineering businesses but certain machinery can cater for larger scale businesses and companies.
How does it work?
- You place the items int the top loading washer and the close the machine up.
- Using the orange control pad, you would assign the right controls based on what type of product you are cleaning.
- The cycle will then begin to spin cleaning the products inside the washer with hot water and quality detergents.
- Rinse facility allows the machine to phosphate prior to painting, if required.
- Unique warm air drying system can be applied after the cleaning process.
- Fully stainless internally & externally.
- Fine particulate filter as standard.
- Adjustable cycle duration.
- Robust high pressure pump.
- Stainless Steel boom arm.
- Heavy duty basket.
- Easy to use, operator friendly.
- Heating controllable 0-100 C.
- Able to flash dry components.
- Weight capacity 450KG.
- Advice on all applications and chemicals supplies.
- Delivery, Commissioning, Training and Support.
- Stock replacement parts on a next day service.
- Demonstration facilities.
- Testimonials regarding quality, use and customer service.
- Manufacture/Fabricate pre-treatment dip tanks.
- Spray wash pre-treatment machines.
- CE marked and also approved with certificate.
- These machines are available to Rent, terms for Lease purchase and Lease Rents are also available.
- Draychem can also provide front loading large machines needed for heavy duty applications.