Top Loading Washer
BWTL900 – Industrial Range
What is it for?
- The Blast-wash series is designed for efficient cleaning of industrial parts.
- It is ideal for small to medium businesses that require high quality cleaning at a low cost point.
How does it work?
- You place the items int the top loading washer and the close the machine up.
- Using the orange control pad, you would assign the right controls based on what type of product you are cleaning.
- The cycle will then begin to spin cleaning the products inside the washer with hot water and quality detergents.
- Basket diameter (mm.) 900
- Loading height (mm.) 450
- Loading weight (kg.) 300
- Tank capacity (lt.) 80
- Pump pressure (bar) 2,5
- Pump number and Power 1 Piece x 3,0 Hp
- Heater (kW) 7,5
- Electric (V/phase) 220-380-415/3
- Timer 0-30 minutes
- Thermostat 0-90°C
- Loading vehicle not available
- Basket with driving engine standard
- Oil separator optional
- Stainless steel body AISI 430 CHROME
- Packing size and weight 150x110X140 (300 kg).
- The range utilizes high pressure hot water and quality detergents to attain high quality cleaning results in a small form factor design.
- The bodies are made from corrosion-free stainless steel and use heavy duty components throughout, in addition to offering low power consumption.
- These machines include the following features as standard: stainless steel pumps, nozzles and heater, and include a motorized basket.
- Suitable for cleaning oil, grease, production residues and the application of anti-corrosion products (inhibitors).
- These machines can be purchased outright or on a rental basis
- Outright is £3,500 + VAT + Shipping (also includes FOC Detergent)
- Rental price on this model with the option to own the unit at the end of the rental is £18.58 per week (Subject to status)
- Rental must be based on a 60 months basis.