Top Loading Washer
BWTL1150 – Industrial Range
What is it for?
- This top loading washer is designed for efficient cleaning of industrial parts.
- It is ideal for small to medium businesses that require high quality cleaning at a low cost point.
How does it work?
- You place the items int the top loading washer and the close the machine up.
- Using the orange control pad, you would assign the right controls based on what type of product you are cleaning.
- The cycle will then begin to spin cleaning the products inside the washer with hot water and quality detergents.
- Basket diameter (mm.) 1150
- Loading height (mm.) 600
- Loading weight (kg.) 440
- Tank capacity (lt.) 200
- Pump pressure (bar) 3,0
- Pump number and Power 1 Piece x 3,0 Hp
- Heater (kW) 15
- Electric (V/phase) 220-380-415/3
- Timer 0-30 minutes
- Thermostat 0-90°C
- Loading vehicle standard
- Basket with driving engine standard
- Oil separator standard
- AISI 430 CHROME BODY standard
- AISI 304 CHROME BODY optional
- Packing size and weight (mm) 1400 x 1750 x 1600 (440 kg).
- The range utilizes high pressure hot water and quality detergents to attain high quality cleaning results in a small form factor design.
- The bodies are made from corrosion-free stainless steel and use heavy duty components throughout, in addition to offering low power consumption.
- These machines include the following features as standard: stainless steel pumps, nozzles and heater, and include a motorized basket.
- Suitable for cleaning oil, grease, production residues and the application of anti-corrosion products (inhibitors).
- These machines can be purchased outright or on a rental basis.
- Outtight is £4,500 + VAT
- Lease or rental rental is based on a 60 month contract at a standard rate of £3.41 per day. Once the 60 month are up, the machine is then all yours. (Subject to change)