Bench Top Ultrasonic Cleaner Range
From the BWUC Range
What is it?
- Ultrasonic cleaner is a portable benchtop machine designed for cleaning small items such as; laboratory, jewelry and dental or medical equipment.
How does it work?
- Place the dirty items into the Bench Top Ultrasonic.
- Fill the machine with the correct liquid.
- Once the items are submerged with the liquid, the liquid is then hit with high-frequency sound waves. The sound waves create a gentle yet powerful scrubbing brush action.
- The scrubbing brush action made by the sound waves in the fluid will clean all surfaces of the object including deep pores and crevices.
- Tank capacities from 2Ltr to 27Ltr.
- Frequency: 28 Khz
- Housings and construction made of stainless steel (EN 1.4301/AISI 304)
- In xx02 and xx12 models have ultrasonic power adjustment: 50%, 75%, and 99%
- Fitted with an automatic shut off device for low water levels which prevents burn out of the heaters.
- Adjustment of cleaning time and liquid temperature
- High-efficiency piezoelectric ultrasonic transducers with special ceramics – Drainage valve
- Comes with full operators manual.
- Can substrates metals, plastics, glass, rubber and ceramics.
- Price is based on a quote, so please call Draychem on 01225-783222.
- Once bought, this item comes with 24 months warranty.
Inside the Bench Top Ultrasonic Cleaner