3M SCOTCH 202 MASKING TAPE 18MM X 50MT ROLL
A high adhesion tape suitable for masking applications found in new and remedial construction. Only use it only on non-damageable surfaces.
3M SCOTCH 202 MASKING TAPE Specifications:
- Laboratory tested on painted panels and found to remove cleanly at bake temperatures of up to 250°F (121°C) for 30 minutes.
- The actual temperature and time performance may be higher or lower for a given application.
- Clean removal can vary dependent on surface type, processing conditions (such as multiple bakes), type of paint involved as well as the temperature of the surface at removal.
- We recommend testing the product under your conditions to determine if it meets
- Excellent transfer resistance to “difficult to remove from” surfaces like EDPM rubber moldings.
- Tests indicate it is better than conventional masking tapes for sunlight resistance, it is still advised that it not be subjected to outdoor exposure or prolonged periods
of sunlight as tape may become difficult to remove.
- Can be qualified for PPP-T-42C, Type I and also (CID-A-A-883A).