1110 High Pressure Manual Degreasing Cabinet
What is it for?
- BW-HPW1100 series cabin washing machine allows for cleaning small yet complex components with high-pressure water.
How does it work?
- The pump is operated by a foot switch allowing hands-free cleaning and also better control to the operator.
- The water is heated by an efficient heating system to increase washing quality.
- The insulated washing tank will reduce energy consumption while in operation.
- Twin LED lights in the washing cabin, allows you to monitor through the glass.
- An air knife cleaning system will ensure continuous yet excellent visibility during the washing operation.
- Equipped with an air gun for drying of the parts after washing.
- Two stage filtering process:
- First stage: filtering has already been done through to a stainless steel bucket for easy cleaning.
- Second stage: filtering has been done by a different type of filter to allow for finer filtering capacity.
- Finally, a digital display of the operating temperature will be visible for optimal cleaning performance.
- Finally, the pressure pump meter shows the pump pressure continuously.
- Internal Working Dimension (Model – BW-HPW1100) – 1100 X 700 MM
- Fully Stainless Steel Construction
- 7.5KW Heating Element
- Single or Three Electrics
- Digital Temperature Control 0-50 C
- High Pressure Heavy Duty Pump
- Air Wash Gun
- Weight Capacity – 100KG
- Twin LED Lighting
- Twin Stainless Steel Filters
- Viewing Window Air Knife/Jet For Clear Visibility
- 12 Months Warranty
- CE Compliant
- Air Operated Door For Space Saving In The Workshop
- Small External Footprint
- Thermostatically Controlled
- To install the machine all you will need is a single phase 20AMP supply, a small compressor for the pneumatic door operation and air wash gun too.
- Included in the price is Delivery, commissioning, operator training and a initial supply of chemical.
- All Engine components.
- Aerospace applications.
- Alloy wheel industry for removing residual paint after stripping.
- Pressure Testing.
- Marine Applications
The price below includes; delivery, commissioning, operator training and also initial supply of detergent.
Lease purchase or rental option is based on a 36 month period. Once the period is finished, the machine will then be yours. Please note certain subjects to status and admin feed at end of term)
|TOTAL PRICE (EX VAT)||£4,495 + VAT|
|LEASE/RENTAL (36 MONTHS)||£37.89 PER WEEK =|