Draychem will always offer a soda blasting service report to you once we have finished blasting your Anilox Rolls. We believe it is important for our customers to see the results from our services and allow you to understand the significance of clean anilox rolls.
To begin with, our Soda Blast Technician will take a print sample before the cleaning procedure starts. Depending on the type of roll will depend on how many samples. For example certain Anilox Rolls require three samples (start, middle and end), however majority of the rolls we blast require one sample at one area. Along with this sample of print, we also include a microscopic photo of the cell volumes in the report.
Our report will have the customer name and date of when the soda blasting occurred. Underneath the titles, will be a box filled with contents. These contents are
- The type or name of the roll we blasted.
- The original volume of what that roll should be to achieve the highest quality of print.
- Before Cleaning – this will include the cell volume figure and the percentage of quality of print you are getting out of your anilox roll.
- After Cleaning – this will include the cell volume figure and the percentage of quality of print you are getting out of your anilox roll.
- Additional Comments – these comments are made either by Andy (Soda Blast Technician) or by Mike (Managing Director of Draychem), the comments may include the state of your Anilox rolls or chemicals.
- Photographic Evidence – we always include two photos in our report (before and after).
As a company, we try our best to get the reports out to you after 14 days of soda blasting your rolls. This timescale allows us to make sure that our Soda Blast Technician is in the office and not out on the road and to make sure that we give you the best report so you can judge when you need your next cleaning done or if you need to buy or repair any Anilox Rolls.